1. The information provided by you to us during your use of the services, or otherwise when using the website will be held by us on our servers and computers and used by us to review, develop and improve the website and online services and to enable us to provide you with relevant information as requested by you and also information concerning our marketing programmes.
2. We may collect and use the following types of personal info:
(a) Information about your visits to and use of this website including but not limited to: your IP address, location, browser type, operating system, referral source and website navigation paths.
(b) Information that you provide to us when registering or subscribing. For example your name and email address.
(c) Information contained in any communication that you send to us or send through our website, including metadata associated with the communication.
We may inform you from time to time about new features and services which we believe may be of interest to you. Should you not wish to receive such information from The Ivy Rose Agency or from an affiliated third party you may so elect by indicating on the enquiry reply form or otherwise when using the website your desire not to receive such additional information.
3. We will not sell your personal information. However, we may disclose information or data which is provided by you on the enquiry reply form or otherwise when using the website to other companies or organisations, carefully selected by us, who may send information to you from time to time. If you do not want your information or data to be used or disclosed in this way, you may so elect by indicating on the enquiry reply form or otherwise when using the website your desire not to receive such additional information.
4. Due to the nature of the Internet, the information and data provided by you may be transferred outside the country where it is submitted to us. If you are submitting such information or data from a country within the European Economic Area (”EEA”) it is possible that it will be transferred outside the EEA.
5. We will not hold such information or data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
6. The website may include hyperlinks to other websites. Your use of such hyperlinks is subject to this policy statement. If you use the hyperlinks then you will be leaving the website. Your access and use of other websites will not be governed by this policy statement and it is your responsibility to check the other websites and the privacy policies that may govern those sites to ascertain how your information and data will be treated if you access and use them.
7. You have the right to request access to and/or the correction or deletion of any personal information about you held by us.
Individuals have certain rights over their personal data held by The Ivy Rose Agency
You can access personal data held by The Ivy Rose Agency by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to respond to any requests as promptly as possible and in any event within the period prescribed by law.
To update the personal data previously provided to us, you can email at or contact us via the relevant website facility with which the original data was provided.
Withdrawal of consent or request to be forgotten
Individuals have a right to withdraw their consent to The Ivy Rose Agency processing their personal data or request the deletion of personal data held by us at any time. However, individuals should be aware that in many cases, we have a legal basis for processing personal data that is not based on consent. To withdraw your consent to us processing your data or request to be deleted from our data systems, please email us at If you no longer wish to receive emails from our marketing list, please use the unsubscribe link contained at the bottom of these emails.
9. By accepting this policy statement you consent to the use (including processing and storage), transfer and disclosure of your information and data referred to in this policy statement for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of numbers and letter) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie is stored by a web browser and remains valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
If you decide you wish to do this simply use the help function in your browser. If you do decide to restrict or block cookies this may impact the functionality of our website.